Sunday Kickball at SARC (Summer 2013) Kickball · Co-Ed Social Kickball in Austin
- Team Fees
- Early Bird 40.0 per player
- Regular 50.0 per player
- Late 60.0 per player
- Free Agent Fees
- Early Bird 40.0
- Regular 50.0
- Late 60.0
How does it work?
Who's ready for some fun and social Sunday kickball? Our 8-week season (including playoffs) starts on Sunday, July 14th, and game times will be at 4pm or 5pm each week (it will vary). You'll come on out to the South Austin Recreation Center (see a Google map), meet up with your teammates and play some kickball!
You'll play one 45-50 minute game per week and, after your games, you and your teammates will head on over to our nearby sponsor bar (which is currently TBD) to either celebrate your win or drown your losses - but most importantly, challenge the team you just played kickball with to flip cup!
In addition to some awesome kickball games each week, you're also welcome to join us at our TWO free parties (kickoff and end of season), FREE raffles and contests, happy hours and other fun social events that we're planning. In order to ensure you keep up-to-date on all the great social events and prizes, you should join our Meetup group and like our Facebook page.
What are the rules?
Please read through our kickball rules (PDF file).
What does it cost to join? Who is allowed to join?
- Early bird: Our early bird price is just $40 per person and our early bird price will last until Friday, May 31st.
- Regular price: Our regular price is just $50 per person and the regular price begins on Saturday, June 1st.
- Late registration price: Our late price is $60 per person and the late registration price begins on Monday, July 1st.
For that, you get a season of kickball, two free parties, raffles/prizes giveaways, happy hours and a variety of other social events.
To join, you must be 21 or older, have health insurance and agree to our terms and conditions. We're all in this to have fun and make friends, so please respect all referees, players and observers.
What if I'm joining alone or with just a couple of friends?
Not a problem! You may feel free to join as a Free Agent and we'll place you onto a team OR simply choose a team name that sounds fun. If you're joining with friends, definitely coordinate amongst yourselves to join the same team. All teams in NAKID are fairly welcoming of new players and new friends! If you have more than a few friends joining with you, consider starting a team!
If you join as a Free Agent, we will be placing you onto a team by Sunday, July 7th.
How can I play for free?
There are a few ways!
- Start a team. See the next section below on how to start a team. You will need at least 20 players on your team.
- Join our head referee program. We're working on the details now, but if you take our head referee training course, then referee a minimum number of games, we will refund your registration fee.
- Join our refer-a-friend program. You'll request a promo code that's unique to you, and you'll give it out to all of your friends. If you get 8 friends to join, we'll refund your registration fee. Your friends will have to join by Sunday, June 30th!
How do I start a team?
To start a team, simply begin the registration process for the sport/day/time that you want to play, and register as a Team Captain. You'll be prompted to create your team from there. After your team is set up, email your friends and teammates and ask them to join!
For more information on being a captain, please see our Captains FAQs page.
We do reserve the right to place Free Agents onto teams that need players. Team sizes are a minimum of 20 players and a max of 25 players.
The last day to register a team is Sunday, June 30th. The final team list will be set on Sunday, June 30th, and any team with fewer than 20 players may be merged with another team.
How do I get my team t-shirt?
We will be handing out t-shirts to team captains on the first day of games, and team captains will distribute t-shirts to their players. Anyone that registers after Sunday, June 30th will receive their team t-shirt by the 3rd week of games. So register early!